As a weatherization, HVAC or high-efficiency water-heating contractor, you are a go-to resource for homeowners who want to make improvements that increase the comfort of their homes and help them save on utility bills. Expanding your knowledge and honing your proficiency with these installations is a great way to create and capitalize on more business opportunities.
Joining Comfort Ready Home gives you access to resources to give you a leg up on the competition, including:
- A listing in the searchable contractor database.
- The online Learning Center, which features a growing list of sales and technical training courses.
- The comprehensive Comfort Ready Home Field Guide.
- A specialized marketing toolkit, which can help you boost your presence in your community and online.
- Customized support from a Field Specialist in your region.
If you’re interested in learning more, the introductory Contractor Orientation course provides an overview of the features and benefits of joining the program. The training module will guide you through enrollment to become a participating contractor and provide you with resources and support to help ensure your success in the field.
The Contractor Orientation course, along with all other program materials, are available at no cost to contractors in BPA’s territory.