Join Comfort Ready Home
Joining Comfort Ready Home makes good business sense.
As a Comfort Ready Home trade ally, you’ll get access to homeowners in your area looking to make weatherization, HVAC and water heating upgrades — plus the tools, training and support to perform energy-efficient installations with confidence.
Participation in the Comfort Ready Home Program for contractors, along with all services, materials and support, is provided at no cost. The benefits of becoming a trade ally include:
- Easy application and enrollment.
- Access to new customers and a listing on Comfort Ready Home’s contractor search page.
- Access to the Comfort Ready Home Learning Center, our online learning portal featuring a growing list of courses covering everything from growing your business to technical trainings for performing quality installations.
- Connections to local utilities and incentive programs.
- Customized support from Comfort Ready Home Field Specialists in your region who can answer questions and connect you with local utility representatives.
- Resources like the Comfort Ready Home Field Guide and Marketing Toolkit, which can help you market and perform energy-efficient residential upgrades while saving your customers money.
- Invitations to events and workshops, plus information on the latest on industry topics, trends and best practices.
The Comfort Ready Home Trade Ally program is open to contractors in BPA’s territory.