- This event has passed.
Hot Water Solutions HPWH Advanced Training – Rheem
March 18 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Select a session below for information on the Washington Energy Code changes and their implications for sizing, venting and homeowner experience around the Northwest. These trainings will also include an update on the region-wide HPWH consumer awareness marketing campaign beginning April 1, 2021 and what you can do to position your company to attract customers.
This Advanced HPWH Training focuses on delivering a quality installation and positive customer experience with HPWHs by breaking down installation practices that differ from standard electric tanks. Making customers happy is key for referrals and just as importantly, avoiding callbacks. The technical information provided in this course will help you make sure your HPWH installations are done right the first time. This course builds off the material in our HPWH Sales and Technology training, though participants are not required to take these trainings in any particular order. In addition to meeting code requirements the class will cover:
• Sizing to maximize savings
• Work-arounds for homes with uncontrolled recirculation pumps
• Understanding the various modes of operation and their effect on hot water delivery
• Easy methods to estimate energy savings
• Easy work-arounds for small spaces
• On-board diagnostics for help with troubleshooting
• Wi-Fi connectivity and apps for customers that can’t get enough high tech
• When HPWHs are NOT a good fit