- This event has passed.
Selling Efficiency Part 1: Building Trust & Finding Solutions (Option 2)
November 11 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Comfort Ready Home offers Selling Efficiency, a free two-webinar series to help contractors learn proven sales techniques for providing better customer service. In these interactive one-hour webinars, Comfort Ready Home Field Specialist, Troy Zdzieblowski, will train on best sales practices and opportunities to cross-sell energy-efficiency improvements to benefit your customers.
- Using the consultative sales method.
- Personalizing solutions to meet customer needs.
- Implementing a whole-home approach to maximize value.
- Cross-selling improvements can benefit you and the homeowner.
- Accessing free Comfort Ready Home resources to support your business.
The webinars also include a program overview on the benefits of joining the Comfort Ready Home Contractor Network, and an opportunity to ask questions and provide valuable input on future trainings.
This two-part series qualifies for (2) Building Performance Institute (BPI) Continuing Education Units (CEU). You must attend Part 1 and Part 2 to receive credit.